extension transfert mails envoyés de TB et export des adresses

Vous cherchez une alternative viable et sécurisée pour votre courrier ? Une conjuration s'est abattue sur vous et vous ne réussissez pas à trouver réponse satisfaisante à propos de Mozilla Thunderbird ? Cliquez donc par là…

Modérateur : J2m06

jjss
Arias

extension transfert mails envoyés de TB et export des adresses

Message par jjss »

Hi all!
I am also looking for an extension to sweep all sent mails of TB and export all addresses listed in the "To" field of my "sent" folders.
Although the original author has decided to nix his website, you can still retrieve his XPI solution (i.e. "emailcrawler-5.1.2.xpi") in the Wayback Machine (Google for this very name, if you never used it before)
Bottom line: you will find it, in the "old" 2019 year "SAVE" made by the Wayback Machine mega crawler of the author's website.
You CAN upload this XPI extension here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20191014204 ... index.html
The problem is that, despite the "correct" setting to "false" of the about:config field to counter the compatibility issues with an old Thunderbird version, the XPI integration into Thunderbird 102.2.1 still FAILS, and it is being quoted as "corrupt" by the software.
Sorry for it.
Anyone got a real breakthrough here?
thanks inadvance and stay safe!
JJSS

[modération]
Ce forum est en langue française. Pour la bonne compréhension de tous, merci de poster en français.
De plus, même si le sujet semble similaire (fil d'ailleur passé en résolu), il est préférable d'ouvrir son propre sujet ; c'est plus facile à suivre pour le demandeur comme pour les aidants ainsi que pour les visiteurs : 1 problème - 1 demandeur - 1 fil de discussion !
Cette nouvelle discussion est issue de fil => viewtopic.php?f=4&t=133334
[/modération]lool-lauris
Répondre