Dual screen 4K and HD (or less)

Vos requêtes concernant Mozilla Firefox, le navigateur Gecko alternatif, ne trouvèrent point de réponses lorsque vous cherchâtes ? Toute l'équipe Geckozone est prête à vous aider.

Modérateurs : myahoo, nico@nc, Mori, jpj

Mystral77
Arias

Dual screen 4K and HD (or less)

Message par Mystral77 »

Hello,

I have a laptop with 17" 4K screen width 200% scale and a second 20" screen with resolution 1366x768 and 100% scale.
With Firefox 60.0.1 X64 the DPI and scale is ok on the main screen but if I drag Firefox on the second screen, Firefox does not detect new DPI and scale : all is too big to be used...
On Firefox 56 the extension "Hdpi screen" changed automatically the DPI value but is not compatible with Firefox 60 version.
In "about:config", I tried to modify the value of "layout.css.dpi" from -1 to 0 but I this didn't solved my problem.

Any idea for this behavior ?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Screenshots of Firerox on each screen :
4K monitor : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlxEbPeMguZpgYFtGhHuHJpRgAxtrg
Normal monitor : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlxEbPeMguZpgYFscfhYR5I8RVpVzg

ps : on Edge,Chrome,Opera or Maxthon the DPI and Scale is well detected on each screen
pepersan
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Re: Dual screen 4K and HD (or less)

Message par pepersan »

Bonjour
sorry for my bad english.
d autant que c est un forum en français :D

Firefox 125 -Linux Mint 20 Ulyana

Pour mettre en [Résolu] éditer le premier message du post, en cliquant sur le crayon blanc dans un carré bleu, modifier le titre, en y ajoutant [Résolu]

Mystral77
Arias

Re: Dual screen 4K and HD (or less)

Message par Mystral77 »

Ha oui effectivement !!! désolé j'ai tellement l'habitude de traduire pour les forums techniques pour avoir des réponses que je n'avais pas vu que c'était un forum en Français ...
Le problème reste identique malgré tout :-)
Répondre